Instructions for BEARS Posters
DOP Center/CHESS Open House, February 17, 12:45-3:15 pm
Donald O. Pederson Center, 5th Floor, Cory Hall
Donald O. Pederson Center for Electronic System Design and the Center for
Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS) Open House will be held on
Thursday, February 17, 2011, from 12:45-3:15 pm in the Donald O. Pederson Center on the 5th floor of Cory.
CHESS funded students and postdoctoral scholars must prepare a
poster for the poster session. Other students and postdoctoral
scholars who are associated with CHESS should prepare a poster.
If you are not associated with CHESS, but sit in the DOP Center, then
please consult with your faculty about your poster.
Students, faculty, postdocs and staff:
Registration closed on February 11, 2011 so that we may get an accurate count for lunch.
- If you are funded by a CHESS sponsor (see the CHESS acknowledgements), then please use one of the CHESS Poster templates below.
The templates are:
the CHESS Poster Template
Alternative CHESS Poster Template
- Print your poster. See How do I print a poster of a Powerpoint slide?.
- Do not mount your poster on poster board, we will be using double sided tape
to attach the posters to the walls.
- On February 17 at 12 noon, bring your poster to the DOP Center.
We will provide double sided tape for you to mount your poster.
- CHESS participants: Add your poster as a publication to the CHESS Website.
DOP Center BEARS Main Page