Instructions for BEARS Posters
DOP Center/CHESS Open House, February 14, 12:45-3:30 pm
Donald O. Pederson Center, 5th Floor, Cory Hall
Donald O. Pederson Center for Electronic System Design and the Center for
Hybrid and Embedded Software Systems (CHESS) Open House will be held on
Thursday, February 14, 2013, from 12:45-3:30 pm in the Donald O. Pederson Center on the 5th floor of Cory.
CHESS funded students and postdoctoral scholars must prepare a
poster for the poster session. Other students and postdoctoral
scholars who are associated with CHESS should prepare a poster.
If you are not associated with CHESS, but sit in the DOP Center, then
please consult with your faculty about your poster.
Students, faculty, postdocs and staff:
Registration will close on February 8, 2013 so that we may get an accurate count for lunch.
Please Register by Thursday, February 7.
- Be sure that your poster acknowledges your sponsors
- Print your poster. See How do I print a poster of a Powerpoint slide?.
- Do not mount your poster on poster board, we will be using double sided tape or magnets
to attach the posters to the walls.
- On February 14 at 12 noon, bring your poster to the DOP Center.
We will provide double sided tape and magnets for you to mount your poster.
- CHESS participants: Add your poster as a publication to the CHESS Website.
- TerraSwarm participants: Add your poster as a publication to the TerraSwarm Website.
DOP Center BEARS Main Page