How do I reserve a DOP Center Room or 540 A/B Cory?
Christopher Brooks, 18 Feb 2010
Last updated: 22 Aug 2016
For 529 (The library), 540R (The "video conference room") and 540X (The forum), see below.
We use the dopcenter workgroup calendar to schedule 529, 540R and 540X. To edit the calendar, you must be a member of the dopcenter workgroup. Membership in the dopcenter workgroup is open to faculty
and staff. Students should use the faculty list to find the name of a staff person associated with their faculty and have the staff person request an account.
529, 540R and 540X Room Reservation Procedure
To reserve 540A/B, see above. To reserve 529, 540R and 540X, see below.
- Request membership in the
If you do not sit at a desk in the DOP center, then select guest and you will not be added to the DOP Center email list.
(Note to admins: if someone want to make a reservation, they will need to be a full dopcenter member. The workaround is to upgrade new members to full membership and then remove them from the mailing list by hand)
- Go to the DOP Center Calendar and add a reservation by clicking on the number of the day in which
you would like to reserve the room.
Rooms in the DOP Center
529 Library, note that DOP faculty have priority for 529. To reserve 529, use the DOP Center Calendar and be sure to mention
529 Library. (FIXME: How many people can it hold?):
545R Video Conference Room, note that DOP faculty have priority for 545R. To reserve 545R, use the DOP Center Calendar and be sure to mention
545R. Note that the conference phone in 545R requires a phone code to dial 800 numbers. DOP Center residents, see Conference Calls. Non-DOP Center residents, have your grant administrator get a voice authorization code by going to http://sagebrush.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/ws515/sc.r -> Voice Services -> Authorization Code.
The incoming line for 545R is 510-642-6322. (FIXME: How many people can it hold?)
- The Chess Software Lab (337A Cory)
- Chess members can schedule 337 Cory, see How do I schedule 337 Cory?
- The TRUST Conference Room (343 Cory)
- TRUST members can schedule 343 Cory, see How do I schedule 343 Cory?
- Other rooms in Cory and Soda
- The EECS Dept. Website Room Reservation Page
- Bechtel and Hearst
- College of Engineering Facilities Reservation System
- Sutardja Dai Hall
- Sutardja Dai Hall Facilities.
- Haas UC Facilities page
- Other places on campus